Bid on a Private Viewing of ‘Breaking Dawn: Part I’ to Benefit the GO Campaign, Donated by Robert Pattinson
As if we needed another reason to truly appreciate and admire Rob even more!
In order to benefit a charity in need, he has donated a private viewing of Breaking Dawn: Part 1 the evening before it is official released worldwide! Now fans can bid on this special opportunity to see the film before anyone else!
Bid now to win a personal screening of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1 for you and 20 of your friends (21 people total), taking place at a private screening room in Los Angeles on the evening of November 17th, the night before the movie releases!
As the auction winner, you will also receive a Twilight Saga gift bag including:
- One (1) poster signed by select cast;
- One (1) replica of Bella’s Engagement Ring;
- One (1) “The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1” jewelry box;
- Select “The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1” apparel;
- One (1) “The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1” 2012 Calendar;
- One (1) set of PRO Beauty Tools Twilight Limited Edition Hair Appliances;
- One (1) DVD 3-pack which included “Twilight,” “The Twilight Saga: New Moon,” and “The Twilight Saga: Eclipse;”
- One (1) “The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1” photo frame;
- One (1) set of character bookmarks from “The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1”
The proceeds for this item benefit GO Campaign
Terms: Includes: private screening of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn part 1 for winner and 20 friends on November 17, 2011 in Los Angeles and gift back including the above-listed items. Please note: no recording devices are allowed (including mobile phone or other devices with picture-taking and/or recording capabilities). Travel and accommodations not included. Additional shipping charges may apply based on winner’s location. Cannot be resold or re-auctioned.
Motion Picture Artwork TM & © 2001 Summit Entertainment, LLC. All rights reserved.
Donated by: Robert Pattinson
What are you waiting for?! Start bidding now!