It’s Time To Celebrate: 2nd Year Anniversary @ The Pattinson Project! @RPattzProject
How Exciting! Let’s Celebrate!
Another year has come and gone! Woohoo… let’s party, my friends! But, hey, wait…
That’s right… I’m having a major fan girl #fail moment…
Recently, I went away on vacation and while I was away I forgot to plan on one kinda big thing in particular: the anniversary of The Pattinson Project. Yep. And time flew by and before I knew it, I was back and smack dab in the middle of real life and trying to catch up with blogging and the anniversary completely passed me by without me even realizing that juicy tidbit. Yup. It wasn’t until I was on Twitter and skimming through my time line in #SneakTweet mode where I discovered I had an affiliate whose anniversary was coming up pretty quickly (more on that later!). Well, that switched something on in my brain because suddenly I was thinking to myself, “Wait, isn’t my blog’s anniversary generally first before theirs? That can’t be right? … *checks calendar* … OH. Crap. *head desk*” Oops…
Can you believe it?
I know, I know…
I know, a million apologizes to Rob and all his awesomeness. So, I’ve decided since I missed the date (July 8th, in case you were wondering!) — I shall make up for it and just celebrate all month-long instead! That sounds like fun, huh? LOL Wait… I think Rob needs to think about it a minute…
On serious note: I just wanted to say thank you to those of you have stuck around with the blog– some of you even since day one! WOW! I’m amazed that what started out just as a simple blog for RobFun and RobGames has stayed true to its form yet still blossoming and branching out and onto other social networks (Twitter, YouTube, Flickr, Facebook, MySpace [is anyone even still on there? LOL] & Tumblr). I’m floored how much it has grown, almost overnight it seems. I just want you all to know how grateful I am to have had so many opportunities, made so many lasting friendships and had some awesome experiences due to this little ole bloggy-bloggerson. It still amazes me all of that is all just because of Robert Pattinson— I don’t think he truly realizes how much he has touched our lives. Yup. The cheesy, the sentimental and the silly. The beautiful, the wonderful, amazingly talented, incredible, awesome man that he is! We take it all in stride, right? 😉
Please know that while I know that your truest of intentions may bring you here for him more than me, I forgive you (haha) but I honestly I thank you from the bottom of my happy RobHeart LOL Also a special shout-out to a handful of awesome people who generously help me behind-the-scenes and/or help me post from time-to-time, bunch of people who help me behind-the-scenes (DoR, @vampire_craze, @DreamsofEdward_ & @Writing4Roses). A special honorary shout-out is also in order because … well, lets face it: I’m a married lady and it would be a travesty to not give my husband a humongous thank you for putting up with THIS *waves hand around* and for always providing technical support. You guys are the greatest!!
QUESTION: Have you ever forgot an important date (birthday/anniversary)? If so, what did you do to make it up? Did you feel horrible (i.e., like me? LOL!)??
Tags: 2 years, @RPattzProject, actor, blog, blog birthday, Blogging, British, celebrity, Facebook, Flickr, MySpace, off-topic, Online Communities, Rob Pattinson, Robert Pattinson, RobFun, RobGames, RobHeart, RP, RPattz, RPatz, Social network, social networking, Team @RPattzProject, The Pattinson Project, Twitter, YouTube
What ‘R’ you looking for?!
- It’s The Pattinson Project’s 4th Anniversary!
- New Fan-Made Video: ‘You Make Me Smile’ by KStewRPattzxx
- New Fan-Made Wallpapers featuring Robert Pattinson as Breaking Dawn’s Edward Cullen by @kainat21
- New Fan-Made Video: ‘Robert Pattinson – Stronger (What Doesn’t Kill You)’ by Robrobbedmyheart
- New Fan-Made Video: ‘Robert Pattinson in Cannes – May 2012’ by PattzErella
- New Fan-Made Video: ‘I Follow You [Robert Pattinson]’ by BellalovesMarla1
Hot Like Rob Topics
- RT @GossipCop: VIDEO: Robert Pattinson Laughs Off Rumors gossipcop.com/emcir- 3 years ago
- RT @MTVNews: We almost didn't get to hear R-Patz sing in #TheRover! The director explains the amazing scene: on.mtv.com/1qIIz33- 3 years ago
- RT @TheFilmStage: David Cronenberg has kicked off production on 'Maps to the Stars.' Here's Julianne Moore headed to set: http://t.co/fXD3I…- 4 years ago
- Woohoo... Happy 4th Anniversary, The Pattinson Project! @RPattzProject <3 ||... fb.me/37x2F1nkc- 4 years ago
- Aww... Today's The Pattinson Project's anniversary! @RPattzProject <3 thepattinsonproject.wordpress.com/2013/07/09/its…- 4 years ago