“Remember Me” Co-Star Chris Cooper Says “Sweet” Things about Rob Pattinson
Chris Cooper, the man who plays father to Rob’s love interest in the movie “Remember Me” tells a local newspaper what he thinks of the actor. “He’s a very sweet young man.” Cooper also adds.. “He’s up against the kind of notoriety that’s monstrous at that age. I don’t know how he handles it.” Yeah, well you’re not the only one, Chris.
Click here to read the full article.
What ‘R’ you looking for?!
- It’s The Pattinson Project’s 4th Anniversary!
- New Fan-Made Video: ‘You Make Me Smile’ by KStewRPattzxx
- New Fan-Made Wallpapers featuring Robert Pattinson as Breaking Dawn’s Edward Cullen by @kainat21
- New Fan-Made Video: ‘Robert Pattinson – Stronger (What Doesn’t Kill You)’ by Robrobbedmyheart
- New Fan-Made Video: ‘Robert Pattinson in Cannes – May 2012’ by PattzErella
- New Fan-Made Video: ‘I Follow You [Robert Pattinson]’ by BellalovesMarla1
Hot Like Rob Topics
- RT @GossipCop: VIDEO: Robert Pattinson Laughs Off Rumors gossipcop.com/emcir- 4 years ago
- RT @MTVNews: We almost didn't get to hear R-Patz sing in #TheRover! The director explains the amazing scene: on.mtv.com/1qIIz33- 4 years ago
- RT @TheFilmStage: David Cronenberg has kicked off production on 'Maps to the Stars.' Here's Julianne Moore headed to set: http://t.co/fXD3I…- 5 years ago
- Woohoo... Happy 4th Anniversary, The Pattinson Project! @RPattzProject <3 ||... fb.me/37x2F1nkc- 5 years ago
- Aww... Today's The Pattinson Project's anniversary! @RPattzProject <3 thepattinsonproject.wordpress.com/2013/07/09/its…- 5 years ago